Fusion is the future of space
Pulsar is a clean space propulsion systems and services company delivering intelligent propulsion now and creating the future through fusion applications.
To leave our planetary neighbourhood and to live on other worlds, a propulsion and power source that delivers at scale is needed: fusion is the best choice.
We are creating an ecosystem of propulsion systems and services that addresses current market demand and enables the deployment of fusion systems in the near future.
Fast Tracking Science Into Commercial Application
TEAM & OPERATIONS
Seasoned team. Blend of science, engineering and company builders.
Bringing together Rocket engineers, scientists, nuclear and plasma physicists, financial advisors, Space advisors and sales and marketing professionals.
Meet the team
- Fusion-energy scientist & entrepreneur since 2011
- Designed & built rapid prototyping facilities
- Frequent guest lecturer (Imperial & Oxford)
- Author: “The Fusion Age – Modern Nuclear Reactors”
- Named Inventor on two international patents
- Founder of Inspired Minds: Educational robotics
- Guest lecturer(Bristol University)
- Frequently published
- International educational consultant and startup advisor
- Bristol University, M.Sc and PhD Physics & Philosophy
- 25 years space aerospace industry veteran
- R&D for ESA & UKSA customers (Smallsat, launch vehicles)
- Visiting Fellow. Cranfield. Astronautics & Space Eng
- Sr. Lecturer Space Eng. & Dir of RocketLab, Kingston Uni.
- Virgin Galactic, GM, Satellite Launch.
- Los Alamos National Laboratory
- 16 yr aerospace. Lifecycle experience R&D to customer delivery
- ESA Mars Robotic Exploration Programme (TRL 0-4)
- Modelling expert (high temp. accident scenario)
- Materials science: high-temp. cofired ceramic materials
- Msc Cranfield Astronautics & Space Engineering
- ThinkOrbital & New Space Finance
- Prof. Space & Tech. Leadership
- CEO Material Mind, CSO, AIXIA
- NASA and NSTec
- Lawrence Livermore Nat Lab
- Physics, Berkeley Thunderbird MBA
- Merchant banker-Marine Midland/HSBC USA
- International financier-lending & investment
- Seed stage investor-Hong Kong & China
- Adviser- to large S. E Asian industrials
- Mfg tech developer- systems & strategy
- PPE(class 1).MA Law.Oxford Rhodes scholar
- COO, Arlington Capital
- CEO, Earth Capital. Member of global IC
- MD, Hanson Asset Mgt.
- PM, New Star Asset Mgt
- MA Durham
- Lecturer in Astronautics, Specialising in propulsion systems for spacecraft at the University of Southampton.
- Research Fellow at the Surrey Space Centre, working on the development of the Halo thruster and the Quad Confinement thruster.
- Post Doctoral Research Assistant, School of Engineering and Materials Science.
- Working on the MicroThrust Project, working towards a high performance MEMS electrospray thruster for spacecraft.
- 10 year Renewable Energy Sales & Business Development
- UK Business Development Manager at GE Renewable Energy
- 15 year aerospace sales, technical support & product management
- B.Sc Engineering Degree in Electrical, Mechanical Design & Instrumentation
- Undergraduate Engineering Apprentice at Rolls Royce Aero.